expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Splurge VS. Steal : Handbag Edition

For some of you that knows me, I'm a bag lady. I love everything and anything about handbags. Who doesn't right? I think most women are.At this moment I'm all about clean, sleek , classic handbags that you can wear all seasons long and  it is also not hard to pair them with any outfits, you can either dress them up or down. Let me share you my current favorite handbags with their corresponding bargain counterpart. Why spend more when you can get the look-for-less.




 Check out my Splurge Vs. Steal. Just scroll the arrow to see the corresponding Steal.




10 comments :

The Simply Kelly said...

i love bag too !!!! those r so gorgeous

samecookiesdifferent said...

givenchy LVE
<3

x
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

lisa fergus said...

I love and want them all! ;) LOVE zoey's look...I may to to recreate! xo

Le Petit Plastique said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now on bloglovin and GFC, hope you can follow back =)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

Madeline Veloria said...

OMG what a great post!! My husband will thank you :P I wanted a nice designer bag for my bday...but these other affordable options are gorgeous!


Veloria in Velvet
www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

hazel said...

ahhh i love bags!! great post on the spend vs splurge :)

Sarah Hartley said...

Wow, these are some awesome finds! I'll take one of each please.

Dressing Up For Me said...

I´d go for the Proenza if I have lots of moolah but the Loeffler is a steal! :)

Tesa Jurjaševič said...

lovely post!

Sam said...

Bags are a girls best friend! I understand what you mean, just ordered 2 bags yesterday. Both have a very clean model and can be worn for years!

Sam

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...