expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, September 13, 2013

New Hair : The Bob




Hi my lovelies! Long time no see and I'm back with a new do. The bob .I have been dying to get a haircut for months and I finally gathered my strength to go for it. I literally closed my eyes when the stylist cut a big chunk of my mane. As you can see on my previous photos, my hair was super long. Most people cut their hair couple inches at a time, allowing just a  subtle changes. I used to be like that but this time, I step out of my comfort zone , take the plunge and go for it. I know, I know, it's just hair and it will eventually grow. But in a female world , hair plays a vital role. It's a crowning glory. So choosing the right hair style that fits your face, personality and lifestyle has to be taken account and so I decided to go for the bobbed-hair. Why? It is easier to manage , It cuts off my time in getting ready , my hair feels light and free from entangled long tresses , I feel  youthful . I swear, when you have more than one kid, it makes you more resourceful on finding ways to manage time, beauty wise. With this hairstyle, It cuts off more than half of my time in getting ready. Since my hair is so fine, it doesn't take that long to blow dry and since I have bangs, I don't spend so much time on eye make up. So technically, it will only take me 10 minutes tops to get my hair and make up done. That's is why I'm loving this bobbed hair.
 
So what do you think of my new do ? Have you done any dramatic changes on you hair lately?
 


ombre shirt : Nordstrom
dress : Material Girl ( Macys)
bag: Kate Spade
boots : Zara (old)








 






7 comments :

Kassi said...

I love the new hair!!! It's gorgeous! Nothing new or exciting with my hair. I love your pink dress. Looking great!

Annas Obsession said...

You are certainly courageous and it looks great!

www.annashoeobsession.blogspot.com

♥ Natalie said...

You look lovely! Great new hair cut <3 and pretty outfit!

Ace Du-Chua said...

oh yes, i can relate! hahahah, the bob looks good on you. it does make you look so much younger and a lot carefree! getting a haircut is like suicide, especially if you love your long hair for a long time. but it grows back. albeit slow, but change is always a refreshing & a welcoming idea. :) cheers to us. :)

Pooja Mittal said...

You look fab, lived your shoes.. :)
Keep in touch,
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

Maddie said...

That is a very chic outfit! The color choice is splendid! And that is a very beautiful dress! :)

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

Dressing Up For Me said...

Love that hair and you´re looking very slim, April! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...