expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Shop for fall : The Spoiled Girl

It's already September. Yes, the ber months will be parading soon, that means it's going to be chilly pretty much sooner than you think. I have been cleaning up my closet lately and been putting away my summer clothes to give way for fall/winter clothes. Enter coats, sweaters, scarves, dark and bold garments.Honestly, I'm actually excited for  chilly days, it's nice to be back on layering outfits and sporting some boots. I have been spying online for some fall inspirations and window shopping as well. But let's  not also forget to check out our local boutiques, one of them is The Spoiled Girl. They are a one stop trendy apparel store for women. These are  my favorites at the store.




I'm obsessed about black , white and grey contrast color right now. They are so chic for fall and winter, I know some of you are sporting black outfits during winter months.But me personally, I was more into nude and browns. So this time , I'm transitioning to black , white and grey. Here is just a few of my black and white inspiration. Runway style.

photos: via Pinterest



Even though I'm going gaga over black and white. Let's not forget to add some splash of color on the soon to be gloomy days . Just like this magenta colorblocked sweater dress. This would be so perfect to pair with these boots.

ZARA

So calling all Michiganders ! Shop now at The Spoiled Girl and like them on Facebook .
They are located at
 
 48883 Hayes Road
Shelby Twp., MI 48315
 Have a great weekend and enjoy the warmer days we have left.

1 comment :

Pooja Mittal said...

I loved the first top
Keep in touch,
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...