expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Black and White Clashing Prints


This fall/winter season I'm obsessed with black and white , so you're going to see me sporting these colors/looks often. In this outfit I  play around with prints , so polka dots and tribal prints. I love how they clash, I think they're artsy and playful. This is what I wore at the mall that day, so these polka dots slipper flats is just perfect to be on my feet all day long.

blazer : Candies (old)
crop top : Forever 21
shorts : Bar iii (Macys)
flats: Gap
bag : Kate Spade (old)

Runway Inspiration :

via Pinterest

Street style Inspiration:

via Pinterest
Thank you and Have a great weekend everyone!
 
Love,
      April

2 comments :

Annas Obsession said...

You look gorgeous!

Cindi said...

I am loving the cropped top you're wearing. Is it velvet? The print on the skirt is to die for :)

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...