expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall essentials :Boxy Jacket and buckled booties


Hi lovelies! How was your weekend? It's definitely fall , the days are a little chilly and the leaves are changing its colors. So that day, we decided to take a short walk at the park nearby, It's so nice to see the trees with their different shades of burnt colors. In this fall 2013, I'm inspired of boxy oversized jacket and buckled booties like the one on Zara's look book last month. So, when I saw this jacket at Guess in the mall, I was blown away and when I checked the price,I was blown away again becasue it's on sale for 40% off. I knew I have to get it. So me and my friend bought the same jacket, we are so happy they have our sizes and they are the only ones left too. Score ! We got it for only $40.We did really good. I'm also in a hunt for buckled booties, I think they are really edgy and booties make your legs look longer as compared to  tall boots, in my opinion. So when I made a trip to Marshalls last week to look for home decor for my son's bedroom, I bump into this booties , $40.Next thing I knew, it went home with me. So these are my fall essentials , I know this will be shown often in the blog, since they are versatile and also goes with anything.



 


 
Inspiration :
 
 

Shop for Jacket and Boots :

5 comments :

Vicki Wilde said...

Stopping by from Style Sessions! You got such a great deal on that jacket! It's such a great fall coat!

Penniless Socialite said...

You are totally rocking some of my fav fall trends! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday. Hope to see you back this week!

Tara
Penniless Socialite
Target Giveaway!

Sherry said...

That jacket is amazing! LOVE it, I have one very similar on my wishlist. Such a great outfit!!

Sherry said...

That jacket is amazing! LOVE it, I have one very similar on my wishlist. Such a great outfit!!

Jackie Phommahaxay said...

Love that jacket! :)




http://jacquelynkelly.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...