expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Navy Blue

 
One of the fashion trends that I love for A/W 2013 is navy blue and cobalt blue. I saw them everywhere on runways and fashion magazines. For some reason, I'm starting to fall in love with this hue and I'm probably going to wear them more often this season.I'm not really a "blue" person, I'm leaning more towards feminine and lighter shades of color. This royalty color is too bold and too strong for my taste. But in fashion, there are no boundaries, you can always experiment , try new things and step out of your comfort zone.
 
 



In this outfit, I love to add a masculine touch of this feminine laser cut skirt. This sweater that I bought from Phillip Lim for Target does its job well on that. It is perfect for this kind of weather, It fits good and it is very comfortable. I love how it drapes perfectly when paired with  the skirt. It looks effortless and yet well put together. What do you think ?

Sweater : Philipp Lim for Target
skirt : H&M similar here
bag: Kate Spade (old)
boots: Zara (old)


Did you notice my little cutie patootie? Yes, I will be featuring her outfits, as well as my son too. They are in my new page in the blog at Kiddie Corner, there I will be featuring their "ootd". So I hope you will have fun with my little munchkins.




Thank you and have a great day everyone!
 
Love,
        April








10 comments :

Cindi said...

Loving the cutout pattern on your skirt! Honetsly wish I had legs like yours :)

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

Tiffany Ima said...

Cute! Love the sweater paired with that skirt :)

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

Carmen L said...

Love your style babe <3

X Carmen
www.mydailyfashiondosis.com

april said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
april said...

Thank u :)

april said...

Thank you...I love your style as well

Tori said...

Very pretty sweater! Such a classic shade of blue
-Tori
Fashion, Trends & More

estellelamode.com said...

Such a pretty look, love the sweater and booties!

Xx
www.estellelamode.com

Kacie Ellis said...

Gorgeous cutouts and fabulous heels! I'm your newest follower via bloglovin :) If you get a sec, I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Maja inwithdnew said...

Omg, finally a breath of fresh air in this blogger world :D I love yours!
Really love how you write, I'm hoping my blog will go in the same direction once I'm a mama like you. :)
Following you on bloglovin now, hun!
Love love the outfits that I've seen so far!

inwithdnew.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...