expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Olivia's Ootd




Hi everyone ! This is my daughter Olivia , if you have been following my blog you already know this is my 2nd child. My first child is a boy, his name is Lucas. Here is a previous post so you can see both of my kids > here . I'm doing a segment of both of my kids "outfit of the day " but first lets start off with Olivia. You probably might see her more often than Lucas, because he is going to school already. We usually do our photo shoots while he is at school or sometimes weekends if we get a chance because by the time he gets off school, I will be extremely busy taking care and spending time to both kids, dinner , homework, bath time and bed time. The routine.

Anyhow, Olivia is 9 months old. She is walking already. I'm so proud of her for being such an early walker. She started walking when she was 8 months and she is getting better and better everyday. It's a lot of work for me now too, since she just wants to walk all the time. She don't want to be carried around anymore, only last  for a few minutes and she want to be put down . So I have to keep my eye on her every time she walks because they could get a little careless on things.

 
She loves to talk as well , her first word is "mama". Just recently she started to say "dada"
She could blab all day
 
headband, top and pants : Gymboree
coat : Carters (Kohls)
shoes: Children's Place
 

Have a good day everyone! I hope you enjoyed Olivia's pictures

9 comments :

Annas Obsession said...

So adorable, love her coat!

Dressing Up For Me said...

Hello, pretty girl! Looks like she´s going to be a fashionista someday just like her Mom. ;)

Laura McCallum said...

She is so adorable .... gush gush gush ... I luv her little bow, tres cute!!

Laura xx

SilhouetteParisienne said...

She is so cute!

Adriana Contreras said...

Oh my goodness these photos are adorable! My heart just melted! She is so precious! :)

http://www.leopardmartini.com/

Maddie said...

She is such a little sweetheart! She is definitely following your footsteps! :)
I adore the white jacket she is wearing! :)

callmemaddie.blogspot.com
New International giveaway on my blog (Win an item of your own choice!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

What a little beauty and so stylish too :)

Rowena @ rolala loves

Julie Johnson said...

I really delight in whilst I go through your blogs and articles. bubblegumcasting.com

Julie Johnson said...

I really delight in whilst I go through your blogs and articles. bubblegumcasting.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...