expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Oversized Sweaters


I love the comeback of oversized sweaters , they are so comfy that you actually consider of sleeping in it as well. My outfit right now is basically my fall/winter uniform, big sweats, leggings and booties. When having a baby tagging along wherever I go, I have to stay as comfortable as possible. I don't wear as much heels as I used to. I somehow miss them at times, but  I have to dress with my lifestyle.

sweater : Forever 21
leggings: Guess
boots : Report shoes




6 comments :

two birds said...

that sweater is gorgeous! i love the colors!

Kezzie said...

Awesome coloured sweater. Really lovely x y

silvergirl said...

such a great look
Brett

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Come back to Blogging my love!!! Where are you :(

Ashley Taylor said...

I love this look too. It's SO easy to pull off. I also really love your boots!

xo Ashley
thetiniestfirecracker.com

Jane said...

love your sweater. im beginning to fall back in love with leopard for the winter

http://theanatomyoffashionbyjane.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...