expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 21, 2014

Olivia's Early Toddler Fashion



overalls : Old Navy ( gifted )
top : Gymboree
leggings : Gymboree
shoes : Gymboree

Top : Ted Baker for Jcpenney
leggings : Carters
shoes : Jcpenney
headband : Gymboree

top : Carters
pants : The Childrens Place
shoes : Gymboree

Cardigan : Ralph Lauren
shorts : Gymboree
leggings : Target
boots : Target

Top : Carters
Overalls : Old Navy
shoes : H&M

My daughter Olivia dresses better than me nowadays. I always enjoy taking  her outfit-of-the-day  pictures than mine ,  but since mine is basically sweater, jeans and boots nowadays. I'm out of the scene. It has been freezing cold and so many snow storms that I ever encountered , it just makes me feel fashionably lazy. Good thing I have a cute little doll that I could released my sartorial creativity.

Follow me on INSTAGRAM

Thank you and Have a great day!


1 comment :

Pooja Mittal said...

Olivia dresses so stylishlely., :)
I love her specially in green outfit
Happy Sunday
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...