expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 7, 2014

Olivia's Snow Princess One-derland Birthday Party


Hi my lovelies ! Long time, no see. I have been so caught up with my life lately that I wasn't really able to do any postings. There are times that i think twice, if I'm still going to continue my  personal style blogging, or if I'm going to do a different route in blogging, like a mommy blog  or a food blog or if  I'm going to continue to blog at all. But then i realized, this is one of my creative outlets and It's hard to let go of things you have started  and at the same time loving it all along. It just so happen that certain things happened in our lives and I have to set my priorities, which are my kids and my home. Since i became a mom, every decision that I do in  life ,my kids comes first and plays a big part of it. So i just have to take it in stride and just go with the flow of life. I will blog of whatever I feel, may it be fashion related or not . Besides, this blog is called Sweet Escape, an escape or an outlet of my thoughts and ideas on just about anything, may it be fashion,beauty,kids, lifestyle, food or travel. It's a life's journal.
For those of you who have stick around, thank you so much for the interaction for it plays a big part of my life, it fuels me to be more inspired, to be creative , to do more and to not stop. So, thank you.

ABOUT THE PARTY :

 It's my little girl's first birthday and we celebrated her first birthday with a snow princess one-derland birthday party. The theme is obviously princess-like with a dash of  winter like effects like snowflakes and snowballs.  We held the party at our home basement and I  would have to say this party is definitely have a lot of labor since most of it are DIY. Starting with my DIY tulle dessert table ( I will post a DIY post on that one day ). It just sucks that I  didn't have a full picture of the whole dessert table that includes the tulle table skirt. I know, excuses, excuses of a bad blogger but really I was just extremely busy, that I forgot to do some things that I needed to do, but hey! it's a party and If you are the host , we prioritize our guests to make sure they are doing just fine and their needs are met. Anyhow, like I said I made almost everything like the table skirt,cake, cakepops , favors, birthday banner, some foods , table setting and set up of the decorations  (with a help of a friend and my hubby on that). I ordered the rest of the food and Ialso  have awesome friends who brought some dishes too , that was very nice of them and I felt so greatful. It was a fun- filled experience for everyone, especially on my little girl who is already walking so fast at 12 months .I just can't believe how time flies. For me, it seems like she grows too fast since she is displaying her milestones earlier than I expected. She started to talk at 7 months ( words like : mama and dada) and then walked at 8 months.  When she just started to take her first steps, I was excited and happy ofcourse, like any parents reaction,but then I just come to realize, I have to chase and follow her now wherever she goes, double work for me, but it's all worth it. It felt so good that she is a happy and healthy kid and that's what matters most . Right now, I feel like I got the best of both worlds for I have a handsome son and a beautiful daughter who are both loving, caring and smart kids. I'm the luckiest mom in the world.



dress - Babies R Us
shoes - Gymboree
Head band - Party City




3 comments :

Verlyncia Tyson said...

You have beautiful children!

http://www.modifiednow.blogspot.com

april said...

Thank you :)

april said...

Thank you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...