expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Back to Basics


It's nice to be in an "on trend " outfit all the time but for me nowadays there is nothing much better or shall i say safer if you wear basic and simple outfits. Especially now that I'm getting older and my life is pretty much more hectic having two kids. I chose to wear something more suitable to my lifestyle like comfy fitted jeans, sweaters or button ups and mid-heel shoes. I  try my best  to  look at least well put together when i go out. It may not be consistent every time ,that  depends on the situation. But for the most part I try to look good and feel good about myself not just the outside but the inside as well. I have been doing insanity work out and eating clean. It wasn't fun and breezy, a lot of struggles for the most part since I don't work out during my 20's and I just eat all the junk I can think of and still stayed slim. Now, that's never going to happen anymore,  you will instantly see the results of my junk food galore  on the scale and on my tummy the most. So after I had two kids that's when I started to watch what I eat and I have  been working out hard to shed my stomach bulge due to pregnancy. I wish I'm one of those women who only breastfeed then they lost tons of weight and they get back in shape. Unfortunately that didn't happen to me, so I have to work hard. If you want to know more about bits and pieces of my work out journey just follow me on my Instagram.

Lately, I have been obsessed with layering fine and slim chained necklaces. I think they are  cool, simple  and elegant statement pieces . They pretty much goes well with any outfit and amped up a simple outfit like the one I'm wearing.

love necklace : Crislu
layered necklace : Elle similar here

sweater : Express (old)
jeans : Abercrombie and Fitch
boots : Zara (old)
tote : Burberry


Thank You so much and Have a Great day!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...