expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Statement Necklace feat. Majestical Jewelry


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
top : J.crew
boyfriend jeans : Charlotte Russe
necklace : c/o Majestical Jewelry  

A Statement necklace is one of my favorite jewelry trend, they  give life and make a bold statement to an outfit. Such as a simple casual shirt that i wore on the photo above and the  simple dress that i wore at the photo below  , the bright red statement necklace instantly adds flair to a very simple casual,semi-formal or formal outfit. You just have to pick the right kind of statement necklace that goes with your ensemble and what kind of look you are going for. I just love this red statement necklace by Majestical Jewelry , aside from being beautiful and eye catching. It is also very versatile, you can dress it up or dress it down, that's one of the factor that I look for in a jewelry, versatility. Also in a statement necklace , it is  essential to pair it with a simple stud or a tear drop earrings , so the attention will be focus on the necklace and i think it looks well put together that way, instead of each jewelry fighting on each others attention. Then you will end up looking like a Christmas tree, complete with all the trimmings ,  I'm not trying to be judgemental here. I'm sure I have been looking like a Christmas tree on some days, c'mon we all have fashion faux pas, but then we learn somehow and then we change it. It's like motherhood , it's not perfect all the time no matter how hard we try , but then we realized our mistakes ,we figure out and we correct things on our own.

dress : Guess (last summer season)
shoes : Guess
necklace : c/o Majestical Jewelry 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Thank you so much for reading  and Have a great day !

1 comment :

Pooja Mittal said...

As u said its such a versatile necklace, looks so good with both outfits..
I am inviting you to take part $80 Jollychic Giveaway
http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/02/jollychic-80-giveaway.html?m=0
Happy Sunday
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...