expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Golden Glam


camera used : Samsung S3 , unedited ,unfiltered and under daylight lighting

Hi my lovelies!  Today , I want to share with you  the products i used to achieved this Gold Smokey Eye and also my thoughts about each one of them. I'm not a beauty expert nor claiming to be one but I just love to share with you my girly girl passion and one of them is make up ofcourse. I believed in a saying that goes
" Natural is beautiful but make up is glam ".



For the face I'm using the Dior Air flash. Eversince I used this product ,my face always have that airbrush look and it stays longer. I don't have to retouched my make up or even worry about my face becoming shiny at the end of the day. Most of all it's not cakey either , it gives me full coverage, it's hypo allergenic so that means you will not break out. I didn't and my skin is very super sensitive when it comes to foundation.The only con about this product, its pricey. But  a little goes a long way.

For the golden smokey eye  I'm using Urban Decay Naked 1- I love this palette because it's very versatile, you can create a lot of looks for this palette from everyday look to glam look

The palette I used on :

the crease- Naked
the inner half lid - Half Baked
outer half lid - Dark Horse
corner of the eye - Buck
outer  half of the under eye line all the way the center - Dark Horse
inner  half of the under eye line all the way the center - Half Baked
upper eyeliner - Dark Horse

Too Faced Natural Face - everything  in one to achieve that natural face glow with precise highlighting and contouring, it makes your face slender.

On this palette I used :

Luminizer - on the bridge of the nose
bronzer - the sides of the nose

* both luminizer and bronzer gives an illusion of a slender nose

For the concealer, blush and bronzer :



I finished it up with pink matte lipstick. I love matte because they look so natural .

The Finish Product
camera used : Nikon D7000 ,  indoor with flash photography , unfiltered and unedited


1 comment :

Lux said...

Beautiful look! Your blush & highlighter looks so glowy and fresh! Benefit's They're Real is my absolute favorite.
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...