expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, April 4, 2014

Kitten Heels


Enzo Angiolini shoes

I love the comeback of  kitten heels with pointy toes. They are sexy, elegant and most of all very comfortable as compared to high heels. For a mom like me, who tags along kids wherever she goes , who likes to dressed up but don't want to sacrifice comfort. Kitten heels is my go to accessory. I've been wearing them a lot ever since I bought them and i believe, this one I'm wearing now by Enzo Angiolini  was the first that I own. Let just say your day  requires you to be on your feet most hours of the day and yet you want stay chic and comfy at the same time, kitten heels is perfect instead of wearing flats or why even sacrifice yourself with sky high heels. So many options and so versatile, that's why I love them.

Tory Burch bag
top : Bar III ( Macys)
pants : JcPenney
blazer : Forever 21



     The Olsen twins in kitten heels , they are one of my favorite fashion icons, they dressed
amazingly cool,chic and effortless, 
but sometimes lately......
                                                                 

I just don't get it, explain this to me.

Have a great day folks and enjoy Spring Break !

love,
      April

Shop Kitten Heels


5 comments :

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

great pants, dear :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Cindi said...

I agree with chocolate fashion coffee: those pants are adorable! And yet they don't look childish or anything on you because as always you've paired them with classic items. I love your style :)

/Cindi

www.cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com

Dressing Up For Me said...

Love the heels and printed pants, April and I can´t explain either what the Olsen twins were thinking in the last photo! ;)

THE WIND OF INSPIRATION said...

Cute outfit, April! Elegant yet relaxed. Love it!

On another note, I'm getting rid of the Google Friend Connect widget soon... Since you're one one my incredibly appreciated readers (via GFC), I'd be happy if you'd follow me on Bloglovin' instead. :)

xo, Victoria,
'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

Blogger said...

Compare Genuine Designer Handbags Online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...