expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Crop Top


I love crop tops, there is no doubt that they make a woman feel and look  sexy. I always wanted to wear one since last summer, but then i just had a baby that time and my belly wasn't very forgiving for that kind of style. Even now my belly hasn't really flatten out that much, but it was a little better than last year, oh  don't  react yet. It still need a lot of work. Anyhow, I somehow decided to try to wear a crop top and  I bought it from Express. I paired it with my high waisted colluts to cover-up my belly button and since my torso is short because I'm a short girl, it's not really that cropped, which is good. I think I'm going to call it a peek-a-boo crop top. It's not totally cropped and it only shows a little sliver of your skin, exactly the way I want it. I like to be sexy but not daring. I believe that a person doesn't have to show so much skin to be sexy. I try to keep it balance, if I'm wearing a daring top, I like to wear that with pants, jeans or longer skirts. If I'm wearing shorts, I like to pair it with something conservative on top, like a blouse and shirts with sleeves, a tank top with blazer or cardigan. Something that has more coverage to compensate the exposure of the legs . But then ofcourse,  there is always an exception ,that depends on the occasion and location.Fashion is so universal, you can't really set rules. People do things their way based on their own standards, lifestyle, moods etc.



blazer : h&m
crop top : Express
colluts: bar iii
shoes: Enzo Angoilini
bag : Tory Burch
follow me on facebook / instagram / bloglovin

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Love,
  April

Shop for CROP TOPS:



15 comments :

Pooja Mittal said...

I totally live the trend of crop tops, but just like you were scared last summer I am still scared j feel I am not fit
U look so pretty in crop top
Happy Sunday
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

Daily Express said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find yours and check out your Express crop top! LOVE the way you styled it here. :)
Gina
On the Daily Express

Sabina B. said...

You look lovely in this outfit!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Paola Lauretano said...

Amazing look!!!
Would you like to follow each other via GFC and FB?

Paola Lauretano said...

I'm following you back.... keep in touch hun!!!

two birds said...

I think it looks fabulous on you. It's the perfect amount of classy and sexy!

Jennifer Colgrove said...

Rock that crop top girl! I'm loving it 100%!!

Jenna from Visions of Vogue

dimitrajc said...

Those heels are great! So cute! Glad I found your blog :) xo

Lindsey A. Turner said...

I absolutely love this outfit! You did the crop top trend perfectly with just a sliver of skin!

Lindsey
Thrift and Shout

Abby said...

What a gorgeous look! I love how you styled the crop top with a high waist skirt so it does not show off too much belly. The blazer also makes it look really glam <3

Visiting from WIWW. I love your blog! Would you like to connect via GFC or social media? Just give me a holler here: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

You are adorable! I want this whole outfit,especially those shoes. The floral crop top is so cute!

Gold Coast Girl said...

Love this look! I am all about crop tops this season and I love how you paired it with the shorts and blazer. Thanks for the inspiration ;-)

Christine Tj said...

I like that blazer. Cute post! :)

I want to invite you to enter my blog's #HopeForMoms Giveaway (total giveaway valued at $810!) All you have to do is write a #HopeForMoms status which will be shared with mom survivors of human trafficking through International Princess project. :D Check out more details at my blog!

God bless,
Christine
www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

Kelsey Lenay said...

I love crop tops; especially how you styled it with the blazer! So chic!

Xo, Kelsey

Carylee said...

I would never guess you have insecurities with any kind of belly! This looks amazing on you! Inspiring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...