expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 2, 2014

Fashion :The Come Back of Birkenstock


credit : metromode
  Birkenstock sandals - the popular laid back style during the 90's is back again, having it's moment now and they are chic. Blame it on Celine's Phoebe Philo for partially involved of its comeback with her fur trimmed version  during her S/S 13 collection. I have also noticed some celebrities and fashion bloggers rocking the look with the original old school style  Birkenstock and doing their own spin on styling the sandals.

Lately , I have been currently craving for this sandals. I have been looking up online for different styles but up to this point, I still couldn't decide which is which. Anyhow, I gathered some inspirations on how to style your Birke's. Although Birke's design is wide and clunky, there is something appealing about it's practical minimalist design and also perfect for long summer days activities. So it is very promising that I'm joining in the Birkenstock bandwagon.

Here are the different looks that you can style with your Birkenstock:

with shorts
credits: Adenorah , via Pinterest
with a dress
credits : via Pinterest
with boyfriend jeans 
credits: via Pinterest , Stylesnooperdan
  with skirts
credits : Bohemianchic , Mangoandsalt , via Pinterest
with overalls 
credits:  Pytinpty, via Pinterest , SharonMcollum
with suits
credits : Vogue , Artyfiles , Man Repeller
So what do you guys think of the come back of this 90's love child ?

Thank you so much for reading and Have a great weekend!

Shop for Birkenstock Sandals :



4 comments :

Pooja Mittal said...

I am carving these sandels too , they have a laid back feel that I love
Happy Weekend
www.beingbeauyifulandpretty.com

Christine Tj said...

Yea, I'm liking this comeback. But just because it's more laid back doesn't mean that it would take me less time to come up with an outfit for the day. haha. Cute post! :)

I want to invite you to enter my blog's #HopeForMoms Giveaway (total giveaway valued at $810!) All you have to do is write a #HopeForMoms status which will be shared with mom survivors of human trafficking through International Princess project. :D Check out more details at my blog!

God bless,
Christine
www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

Carylee said...

It's crazy how the 90s are coming back in every single way! I never actually owned a pair of Birkenstocks, but my tastes constantly change, so you never know - I may come around! Love your inspiration looks regardless! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

cheekeegirl said...

I love Birkens too! such a comfortable and chic staple for me as a mom of toddlers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...