expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Personal Style : The Jumpsuit



Jumpsuit : Rachel Roy
bag : Tory Burch
shoes : BCBG
For a petite woman like me, I never would have thought that I would be wearing a jumpsuit especially the ones that are tapered and cinched in at the bottom like the ones  I'm wearing here. I love the jumpsuit trend,  but was doubtful if it suits on me. So I got really excited when I tried this jumpsuit on because it fits like a glove and  what I love about it too, is that it has sleeves that you could roll up to make it three quarters or just simply leave it as long sleeves. But I rather have it rolled-up. It's more casual and easy going that way.I also love the prints, the pocket and zipper details too. I always adore Rachel Roy's designs, it never fails me, they are chic ,contemporary and comfy. Just about what every woman want in a clothing.

Here are my celebrity inspirations for this look :

Zoe,Rosie and Jessica credit photos : via Pinterest

Thank you so much for reading and Have a great day!

Love,
   April

Link up : Lauren  , Elena , Carylee

Shop the look :

6 comments :

Pooja Mittal said...

It surely fits like a glove on you. Nice pattern.. U look chic
Keep in touch
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

Cynthia @ My Rose Colored Shades said...

This is a cute jumpsuit and you wear it well. I'm like you though, very hesitant about trying one because I don't think I can pull it off. Now that I see this one on you, I may have to consider it.

gabrielle said...

this jumpsuit looks adorable on you! i've been anxious to try one out, so this is great inspiration! love the shoes you paired it with too.

xo,
gabby
www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

Cindi said...

I too am a small girl, but I love jumpsuits nevertheless. It's almost an entire outfit in one, perfect for lazy days ;)

/Cindi
www.cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com

Dressing Up For Me said...

You look adorable in this jumpsuit, April! Love the print too. :)

mochaccinoland said...

gorgeous jumpsuit! u look fab!

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...