expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Fashion : Summer Bloom

maxi



 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

Summer is just around the corner and I bet most of us can't wait. I mean, me personally I rather be hot than cold  but although Michigan is not a warm state, I love Michigan ! I do love the four seasons, I love the changing of colors of the leaves and the I like to play with the snow ( uhmm just for a few minutes though ). I also like layering of clothes,they're fun and  also wearing boots is  so fashionable. If I have to write down everything that I love in this state. It would be like a novel. I will spare you from that. Those are just one of the many few things that makes me attached in this state.However,today is kind of gloomy , so  I thought I would  write and make an inspirational board that would reflect summer . Imagine yourself  in a warm tropical weather wearing a nice maxi dress paired with pastel colored accessories with tropical garden accents. The look, Summer Tres Chic.

So what do you guys think, of this look , what is going to be your Summer Look ?

Thank you so much for reading and Have a great day !

Love,
   April

2 comments :

mochaccinoland said...

gorgeous summer set! <3 i bought another bottle of mint nail polish recently! seem like i buy a bottle every summer! lol.

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

The Simply Kelly said...

lovely pick !!!! to me, summer must be colorful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...