expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Kiddie Corner : Olivia's Spring Ootd



tutu outfit : Costco
shoes : Gymboree

jean jacket : Oshkosh
dress :  Target
shoes : Converse



dress : GAP
sandals : GAP

Summer weather is definitely here. So me and my princess Olivia is enjoying it while it last. Sometime soon, Lucas's summer vacation will start and he can join in the fashion party as well lol. Good luck to me with that. Anyhow, I'm already thinking of our upcoming agenda for the summer. Top on the list of course will be swimming in the pool. Boy, Lucas and Steve (my hubby) can go swimming in the pool all day ! I  don't know where their energy is coming from. I wish I have that energy. Secondly, Lucas is going to have a lot of play dates for sure and I probably might set-up a garage sale this year too. And hopefully in God's will ,we can go for a vacation this summer, a Disney World getaway would be nice. Lucas's last time being there was when he was still one year old and of couse, he didn't appreciate it much before, as much as he will now, for sure. So, I'm really excited for that and hopefully this plan will go through. Either way, vacation or staycation , I'ts going to be a fun summer.

So what about you, what are your plans for summer?


Thank you so much for reading and Have a great day !


Love, 
     April




3 comments :

Pooja Mittal said...

this is cuteness overdose , your princess look so cute secially in the colorful tutu skirt
u have quite a lot of plans alredy for summer :)
would love if you can drop by and follow my new blog www.indianbeautydiary.com
kisses
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

Dressing Up For Me said...

Oh how she´s grown! So pretty, Olivia. she´s so cute in that little eyelet dress and light green sandals! :)

Cynthia @ My Rose Colored Shades said...

Your daughter is adorable! My youngest daughter's name is Olivia too! Cute outfits.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...