expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 5, 2014

Personal Style : Buttondowns and Jeans




One of my all time favorite outfit is buttondown shirts paired with jeans. You can never go wrong with this pairings and they've been around since forever. At times I feel adventurous and try to dress up differently, but in an ordinary daily basis ( obvs, except when I'm at home in my sweatpants ) the buttondown and jeans combo is my uniform.Maybe because I'm a mom with two little kids , I tend to embrace more on comfort and basics nowadays. It always boils down to what makes me feel at ease.


 In the picture from afar, it looks like I'm just wearing a  solid plain shirt. But when you take a closer look like here, it is color mint with pinstripes design on it.


I love this canvas tote bag from GAP, it so easy going, casual and I also like that it blends well with my mint shirt.

So what do you think of this look ?

mint shirt : Target
canvas tote bag :  GAP
floral denim : Lauren Conrad (Kohls)
heels : Express

Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!

Love,
    April


Shop A Similar Look :



5 comments :

Alyssa said...

super cute pants, and I love the heels. found you from a linky! (:

Haley Valerie said...

I love your jeans!

Haley
haleyvalerie.com

Crystelle said...

Wow! I don't think anyone could wear jeans as well as you can. You rock!! :)
hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Jen K said...

This might be your go-to look, but it's definitely a stylish one!

Jen
www.lifeunrefined.com

Doranda said...

Thanks for Linking up. I'll be featuring this in tomorrows link party.

www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...