expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fashion : Matching Set






At first glance, you would think it's a jumpsuit. No, it's a matching set of top and soft pants. I found it at Kohls, I think last month. What's a more better way of styling a matching set outfit aside from itself, is that you can also match it with anything in your closet. Another thing that I love about it too, are the prints. I don't know about you, but I like it. It reminds me of a resort outfit, now what I need is a beach front back drop.

Shop the Look :



3 comments :

Cindi said...

It's probably more practical than a jumpsuit when you need to go to the bathroom ;) I am loving that aztec pattern and it's different tones of blue!

/Cindi

www.cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com

Pooja Mittal said...

I actually thought its a jumpsuit, it's super cool , loved the print
Keep in touch
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
www.indianbeautydiary.com

Victoria Jin said...

wow, that jumpsuit color is absolutely fantastic on you. makes your legs look amazing!

ELLEVICTOIRE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...