expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, June 16, 2014

Fashion: Maxi Dress








Hi everyone! How was your father's day weekend? Here in the K household , we just kept it laid back and simple by inviting my in laws over  and grilled some sish kabobs and hamburgers for Father's day dinner. Ofcourse, my husband did the grilling since he is the one who knows how to grill and does a fantastic job as well. Anyhow, the day went  well by just staying home, took a dip in the pool and enjoying quality time with the family. How about you , how was your weekend?

Now, lets talk about this maxi dress. If you are 5" ft like me and you're in a hunt for a.maxi dress. This one from Maison Jules is perfect. As you can see the length of the dress on me, is just about right. I love every detail of this dress, from the halter top design,the cut , the pleats and the tiny polka dot prints. I think I found this summer's perfect maxi dress.


Shop the Dress





6 comments :

Crystelle said...

What a very pretty dress! I is so flowy and feminine. I bet you feel so girly when you wear it.... :)
XoXoX Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Lorna mai ltd said...

The dress suits you really well. I like the style and the pattern is perfect for someone who's petite. I love the way you've styled it with a hat and the scenery is beautiful. I'm from the linky but I've just started following you on bloglovin. I will leave my link in case you'd be interested in following too.
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

Abby said...

Wow, what a gorgeous dress! I love the see-through bottom... so flow-y and pretty!!

xo Always, Abby

Jessica Jannenga said...

Very feminine dress, lovely and flowy. I also have the Damier LV in a Speedy, love your bag.
from the link up, jess
please stop by
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Marta C said...

What a beautiful summer maxi dress-you look so pretty and chic!!
Marta xo
www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

JacketSociety Nora M said...

A a very pretty and classy look, love it
Nora
www.jacketsociety.com/blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...