expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fashion : A Summer Staple





One of my favorite outfits to wear  during  summer , are rompers. Just like dresses , they are  easy to style. When the weather is  hot and humid, when I'm on a rush and when i feel lazy to figure out what to wear that day, you can never go wrong with  rompers. So I considered rompers as my summer staple , aside from being  a daily go to outfit, it is also a great cover-up at the beach or for a pool party . It is also favorable for a music  festival or state fair outfit .  So about this romper that I'm wearing  now   from Forever21, It is so comfortable that I can even sleep in it . Of course, I like the style too because it  looks like a top and shorts matching set .

romper : Forever21
bag : Juicy couture
sandals : Gap

And so i tied this jean shirt around my waist, just like how everybody does it during the 90's .This trend is having it's major comeback . Now, do I look cool or what ? lol. 

 Shop the Post




Thank you and Have a Great Day !

April

10 comments :

Sabina B. said...

Such an adorable romper and look! Love the colors!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Pooja Mittal said...

I am in rush I also go for rompers..
U look so pretty
Keep in touch
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
www.indianbeautydiary.com

Haley Titus said...

great pattern. you're look is too cute!

Colour Me Classic

Kelsey Bang said...

love the pink bag and nude shoes! great look!

kelseybang.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Hi, I am Ada. I found you through the Sunday link-up, but I have stopped by here before. I really love that adorable romper and such cute sandals - they match perfect. A dark denim jacket looks lovely to add on when it's cooler, also.

I welcome you to check out my blog. Thank you & Have a Great New Week! Ada. =)

Minnie said...

You look so pretty :) Your playsuite is amazing ^.^

June said...

Very cute romper! Looking nice!
Keep in touch
xx
www.JuneWantsItAll.com

Simona said...

You are so pretty and totally love your bright pink purse :)

Brenda R Wood said...

Beautiful, good outfits for summer.
http://www.wecocktaildress.com/wedding-dresses-c-1.html

Olivia Taylor said...

I love your entire outfit, and that hot pink bag is PERFECT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...