expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Just Simple



I have been wearing skinny jeans since mid 2000's  ,until lately I had notice boyfriend jeans, gaucho and straight jeans been worn a lot on style bloggers, editors and celebrities. Although I still love  wearing skinny jeans, there is no harm  to wear again the ever popular straight jeans during the 90's. I remember those  high school days, the baggier the better  that you almost look like a hip hop dancer. But I'm not doing baggy jeans anymore , at my age now that trend is a history and will remain a history. I would prefer to wear straight jeans that is not too tight nor baggy, just enough to provide airflow. So to pair with my straight jeans today, I want everything to look simple to embrace  the basic and classic look of straight jeans.  


necklace :  c/o My Monogrammed Necklace
striped bracelet : Henri Bendel
Love bracelet : Betsey Johnson
bag : Tory Burch
 Even accessories I kept it minimal just like this  simple and dainty monogramed necklace that I'm wearing here. I love that it has the initials of my kids names , L is for Lucas and O is for Olivia. It also has a little heart pendant in between their initials to signify  my love for  both of them. I always love classic pieces on accessories and jewelries because I can pair them with almost anything in my closet and they look timeless that you can wear them over and over again for a long period of time. Much better if that jewelry has meaning in it or tells a story, that's the essence and beauty of jewelries.




necklace - c/o My Monogrammed Necklace

top : Love Culture similar Here and here
jeans : Levi's (old)
shoes : BCBG
bag : Tory Burch

Shop The Look 

10 comments :

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

such a lovely outfit :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Pooja Mittal said...

On I remember those days it was baggerier the better.. I have been wearing skinny jeans since I remember. Looking at u carrying off the jeans so well, I am. Inspired I will look though my collection and style my old jeans
U look just so elegant
Love your top
Happy Weekend
Keep in touch
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
www.indianbeautydiary.com

Dressing Up For Me said...

Great look, April! I´m a classic dresser myself and wow, you´re so svelte with those jeans. ;)

http://dressingupforme.blogspot.com/

Kimberly Pullig said...

Love this outfit. Super fun top! The shoes are my favorite.

Kimberly
Mascaramelodies.com

Kimberly Pullig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexandria said...

I am loving that bag! You look great! xx

Alexandria
styledintheheartland.com

Jessi said...

Love this simple look on you! You rock it. The ruffle at the bottom of your top is just perfect!
Visiting from the link-up :)

Jessi
www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

Abby said...

Such an adorable top. I love that it is ruffled in the bottom :)

xo,
Abby
http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Ellen said...

cute top! Love the ruffle detail!
~Ellen
www.everydayfancy.com

Lauren said...

I'm really liking the straight jeans on you! They just look weird on me or else I'd wear them. You can definitely rock them though girl. The peplum tank is super cute as well! Lovely casual look

Lauren xo
Sophisticated In Style

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...