expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 8, 2015

Oh, Hi Sunshine

After having my 2nd child Olivia, life totally took me to a different direction.Taking care of two kids and managing the household, my personal style fashion blogging always takes the back seat. My family and kids are always my number one priority. I have been absent in this blog for so long and my contents are all over the place and  not very consistent.So I decided to start fresh,  this time I'm the photographer and stylist of my little muse. Since my daughter likes to play dress up literally almost everyday , that gives me an idea to create a personal style blog for her.We both enjoy this little bonding together.I hope you will join us in this new journey . Visit our blog www.ohhisunshine.WordPress.com

Thank you all !

7 comments :

Pooja Mittal said...

so stylish, fashionista in making
Keep in touch
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
www.indianbeautydiary.com

Karolina C said...

she is so cute :) I love her outfit :) Greetings
http://labarbetta.blogspot.com/

Brittney Madsen said...

What an adorable girl. Fashionable and super model. Love so much.

http://catdog.kazeo.com/

Cecilia said...

What great photos with a really cute star! Thanks for sharing.

GreenForever said...

Olivia looks adorable, little charmer for sure...

Letspackteddy

Louis B. Dixon said...

What extraordinary photographs with a truly adorable star. Thanks and Keep in touch https://www.boutiqueken.com/

Darcy B. Fitzpatrick said...

I have checked out the wish list of kids dresses. Wonderful collection of dresses for kids. I'm totally impressed. The dresses and shoes are so wonderful. I just love the color and unique design of the shoes. This one is really so stunning and beautiful denim shirt and jeans .Thank you very much for great post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...